Whilst you enjoy climbing in one of the many exciting locations North Wales has to offer, you will also learn and develop key technical and safety skills for your future climbing adventures.
During the day we will talk you through how to choose an appropriate venue, what to look for in a guide book, how to check your equipment is fitted properly as well as a host of other essential and useful aspects such as introducing new movement skills and even a bit of abseiling too.
A day usually starts by meeting at a nearby café where we will discuss the days plans before heading out. We can offer 1 or 2 day courses up to a maximum of 6 people per instructor.
Our costs include suitably qualified staff and all technical and group safety equipment necessary. Please see our additional information for more details.
- Be able to ‘tie in’ correctly and safely
- Understand how to use a guide book to select suitable locations
- Understand what personal equipment is needed and how to fit this properly
- Learn some basic climbing movement skills
- Climb your first route outdoors
- Introduce your family to climbing outdoors
From £50 per person (minimum booking from £200 or 4 people). Maximum of 6 people per instructor.
For the above minimum numbers / costs, we will run an event on a date of your choice.